URGENT! need help saving FLP w/ multiple Hypersonic plugins.

Chris Banks

I'm working on a project with multiple Hypersonic VSTi's. I've saved it but now when it loads, it resets all the presets selected for it. Also after making any edits/changes to the project, FLStudio crashes whenever I try saving again.

Basically any changes made are not permanent and I really think this project is one of my best. Is this an FL issue or a Hypersonic issue?

-FLStudio 9 XXL v9.0.0
-Steinberg Hypersonic 2

The only way around this was to make any changes/edits to as close to final as possible, then export my WAV tracks and another MP3 copy just for reference. I've written all my edits/changes down in notepad but this feels like producing a record in the year 1991 or something.

uhhhh smh.. im so scared to save lol. Think I'll try to export the project bones/data before doing the save. Also I'll be saving as a new version possibly.

Anyways I'll wait around tonight until somebody can give me some info about this issue. I'm working on a separate FLStudio window/application now. I'll post updates on the situation soon.

I got an idea just now. After writing down all preset names for the Hypersonic VST's, I'll delete the plugin from the project and finally try to save-- under a different version of course. We'll see what happens.

So, after safely writing down all my notes for edit/changes made, screen shooting all my knobs/sliders, I come to realize that the "export data files" & "export project bones" features are a fantastic option for this sort of issue. All the information for my mixer, piano roll, channels & automation is saved with the "export project bones" feature. All my audio files for any drum sounds or other audio clips are saved with the "export project bones" feature.

I hope to help somebody "Google searching" for an answer to this some day. It was worth playing it safe by writing down all the changes but with a bit of experimenting I've found a new way to do this all with a click of a button. So much for reading all of the instructions in the manual PDF, but I guess we actually do learn something new everyday.

Were you just talking to yourself this whole time, man?

The only thing that comes into mind is that probably the VST is paid and you have the demo version of it.

Oh, or just this VST is in the list of "bad behaviour VSTs" in Image-line's website.

Back