Trap Music

I agree.. but its still pretty much the biggest genre here n myrtle beach/ conway, SC.. probly alot of other places too, but yea i think it will fade out, but alot of the elements will survive and they will just tweak this shit into another sound, another genre.. then all the trap fans will be like Man Yall New Shit Sucks.. lol but 4rill though, i already hear alot of change, and i reconize alot of shit bittin' from trap beats such as the hats style and snare roll stryles.. Its evolving, i think thats good thing! I just don't like when they go POP with it, ****ing Awfull music..

I hope i dont offend anybody but TRAP is nothing more than RAP trying to get a piece of EDM once again... Just Sayin..

Hopefully it will die soon.
Once you've heard one Trap/Dubstep beat you've heard them all.
Two boring awful genres.

Peace

It is just a fad just like everything else. But what can you take away from it? It was brought into the mainstream by people that didn't follow the mainstream (thank god for irony). Do your thing, and keep doing it. Do it enough times and eventually you'll come up with something that will replace trap.

And use what you have. Nothing screams originality than you using whatever it is you have to make something original.

Back