Trading beat thang virtual for dudturbo 2.0

Get Reaper and download some free Vsts...

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

ITs a really good price and you could save alot of money go get yourself a midi controller if you dont already have one

or you could get FL studio... try them both out if i remeber right you can get the demo and test it out... when you figure oit which one works for you go out and buy it...

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

take some time and research it, dont just buy something cuz someone else says its cool... figure out what works for you...

just wondering what is it you dont like about FL? what are you trying to get outta trying abeleton live or reaper? and yea abeleton live and reaper are both good daws

dudturbo looks like that megamusicmaker company. idk if its the same dude but shit is hilarious. change names of the program and spam shit out of producer forums. anyways, try out the demos of the big names Ableton, Reason, FL, Reaper etc I personally have Reaper, Reason and Ableton. but mainly use Reason as the DAW. been with it for 10 years so i guess its the bias in me lol. but all those programs will do wonders especially if you have VSTs( except Reason doesnt support VST which they have Rack Extensions instead)

all the sounds are starting to sound the same.... lol n i need more practice on my mastering skills...

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

dudturbo looks like that megamusicmaker company. idk if its the same dude but shit is hilarious. change names of the program and spam shit out of producer forums. anyways, try out the demos of the big names Ableton, Reason, FL, Reaper etc I personally have Reaper, Reason and Ableton. but mainly use Reason as the DAW. been with it for 10 years so i guess its the bias in me lol. but all those programs will do wonders especially if you have VSTs( except Reason doesnt support VST which they have Rack Extensions instead)

aight thanx man sure will

all the sounds are starting to sound the same.... lol n i need more practice on my mastering skills...

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

aight thanx man sure will

Look into some new VST's and switching isnt going to help you with mastering lol.

Back