are there Vocal Synthesizer VST's out there ?

Benny_boy

Hey guys ! Just wondering if there are there Vocal Synthesizer VST's out there ? A vst you can type words into and it can synthesize a voice ? If so can anyone reccomend any good ones please ? Thanks in advance

Sorry, I really don't know exactly the same as what your asking for but I do know this.

I have Dimension Pro by Cakewalk. It has back up style vocals that do oOOOoOoOO and various other stuff in real vocals in the synth.

You can play them on the keyboard individually and in a scale. Dimension pro just went on sale for 14.99 at pluginboutique. You might want to subscribe to it to catch the next sale. AT KVRaudio.com you can subscribe to different synths and also companies and see when the sales are too.

learn how to use a vocoder too if you havent already, get some cool effects with your own voice

learn how to use a vocoder too if you havent already, get some cool effects with your own voice

Just to take this a step further. Find a nice granular synthesizer that let's you import your own samples and reek havoc!!

I know FL Studio comes with a speech synthesizer, used it already, but the results were far from usable. If you want vocals to a song you're producing, then search the internet. I bet there are vocalists willing to do collabs, regardless of genre.

text to speech can work for vocal phrases but slicing the words in to the timing you want before you run it through melodyne can be time consuming, a few of my tracks were done either done using my own voice or sampled from places like google translate.

I Know 2
First is Alter/Ego
Which really has no Pros other than it's free
OR
You could buy a Vocaloid 3 / 4 Produced By Crypton Future Media ( Price Range $169,95 to $199,95 )
Which includes more than one japanese VB, an english VB and a vocaloid editor called piapro studio which can be used as a VSTi Plugin, it also includes the DAW Studio one 3 ARTIST

Back