Studiolinkedvsts bundles opinions and other Kontakt bundle

Hey guys how u doin ? I really need to know what do u think about Studiolinkedvsts bundles for kontakt and if someone know what is the best bundle for Kontakt, I really need the best quality for commercial rnb and hip hop and trap beats. Thank you everybody !

I got the Platinum Hit Workstation 3, Maybach Empire, Modern Billboard RnB, and Hip-Hop Beast Kontakt libraries from a buddy. Now, I was just trying them out to see if I'd buy them myself, and in my honest opinion they are not worth your money. Of the above 4 libraries he gave me, I deleted all but about 15 sounds. Most of the sounds are just very generic, repetitive, and almost cheap sounding. Also, the controls on the VSTs like the filter, arpeggiator, and LFO rarely work, and when they do, they are sub-par at best. My suggestion is put your money towards something else, but that's just my opinion. The only other kontakt libraries I have are the Abbey Road vintage drum kit, and the Alicia's Keys Grand Piano library. Both of these are excellent but not exactly geared towards hip-hop/trap production.

Thank you very much bro ! I was so undecided ! So my other question is, what do you think about BigFish Audio products ? I took a look at the brand new "Swagg" library for Kontakt, seems that sounds good ! If you know other bundles for the genre I was talkin about , please recommend me !

Big Fish is definitely more respected than studiolinkedvst, but being more respected doesn't necessarily mean a better product. It looks pretty cheap to me, with their LFO's labeled (EL EFF OH) and their gate labeled (STUTTA FX). Just seems pretty gimmicky to me. I own BFA's "Urban Rig" library for kontakt as well, and while it definitely has some useable sounds, it's just not "great". I produce hip-hop too, and honestly the most success I've had sound-wise has been tone2's Gladiator, ReFX's Nexus (Especially the Dance Orchestra Expansion pack, TONS of great brass/stings/pizzicatio), and Sylenth1 + various hip-hop/trap presets i've downloaded from around the internet. My suggestion to you: If you were seriously considering dropping $200 on the Swagg VST, spend the money in a couple of the above (or 1 of them + soundbanks) and you will be able to make infinitley better beats due to the different synthesizers at your disposal.

Now, if you are interested in the Swagg Library, check out this other FP thread about it here: www[dot]futureproducers[dot]com/forums/hardware-software/software/vsts-sample-packs-software/swagg-vst-you-buying-439856/

Lastly, youtube it to get an idea of some of the sounds they have so you can listen before you buy. Cheers.

Thank you for the answer ! I already own nexus with lot of expansions and sylenth with like 200 or more soundbanks, personally I didn't know Tone2 as a brand so I have to try the demo of gladiator. Btw, really need something focused on hip-hop, r'n'b e pop , I'm tired of using the same sounds, I have a lot of vsts and seems that the only things that satisfy me are external libraries for Kontakt.

Thank you for the answer ! I already own nexus with lot of expansions and sylenth with like 200 or more soundbanks, personally I didn't know Tone2 as a brand so I have to try the demo of gladiator. Btw, really need something focused on hip-hop, r'n'b e pop , I'm tired of using the same sounds, I have a lot of vsts and seems that the only things that satisfy me are external libraries for Kontakt.

What libraries do you have so far?

Still looking for the right one for me,I have the original now ! My friends have stuff from Big Fish , Zero-G and Sonic Couture and personally I really like that stuff, I don't know if they are good or not, just sayin they seem to !

---------- Post added 05-19-2013 at 01:59 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-13-2013 at 08:55 PM ----------

So will you help me, bro ? :)

Back