strange problem with addictive drummer

HalfBlacko0000

Good Music
I know I'm blowing you guys up with questions but I really need your help with my drum kit and addictive drummer this might be a known problem that someone figured out themselves and never posted it but...I have addictive drummer as a plugin inside logic pro 9 and I hhavemy Yamaha dtx532 connected via USB everything is working fine till I go record, everything is on the right pad but after I record a part and release the hihat pedal it automatically goes from a closed hihat to a open hihat I even tried bringing my keyboard over and as soon as my last hit I hit stop and hold hihat pedal down but it still goes back to open hihat....grrr please help me

it is the midi message that is being sent by the kit to the program - pedal down: closed hi-hat; pedal up: open hi-hat

Yea I don't know what to do its really ****in me off though I'll tell ya that.....under the beats section there is s mapping editor with map presets for older Yamaha dtx models I've tried them all and none of them work I even tried Roland's but they don't work either I basicly have a $1000 door stop right now...

Back