Spectrum Analyzer For Reason 6/Standalone

Olliepm

I am looking for a spectrum analyzer rack extension OR a stand alone piece of software that will analyse whatever is playing through my computers stereo mix. Reason combinator patches involving the Vocoder are no longer acceptable!

Any ideas?Thanks!

I went to download and install this but half way through the set up I backed out because of the daft amount of crap I was asked to install for a simple plugin. Thanks anyway.

Voxengo's SPAN is decent. Can't really say how to slap it across the main output, unless you use a ReWire & plugin capable host to route your audio into...

Voxengo's SPAN is decent. Can't really say how to slap it across the main output, unless you use a ReWire & plugin capable host to route your audio into...

See in Audacity, you can record whatever is coming through your computer's speakers. The input selection for this is either labelled 'What U Hear' or 'Stereo mix'. In windows 7, you need to enable something in control panel for it to work, but I don't see why someone hasn't designed a spectrum analyzer which stands alone from any DAWs, and has the stereo mix input selection. I got Reason 6 to put an end to ever having to Rewire again =p

Thanks.

Last edited:
Back