Sonar X2 ??

SoulGhost

Anyone using it and have you had any problems with your midi controllers?

For the life of me i can't figure out what i did wrong from X1 to X2.
I've looked for the answer,did what everyone was saying and still nothing.
Man this is depressing because i was anxious to start working with it.

Peace

More details would be helpful. What is the exact problem you are having with your controller? What controller do you have? Have you done Midi setup? (the setup for X1 and X2 is identical)

More details would be helpful. What is the exact problem you are having with your controller? What controller do you have? Have you done Midi setup? (the setup for X1 and X2 is identical)

Yep,it actually is the same settings as X1 but when i intalled X2,i'm not getting any signal from my m-audio keyboard.I've done the set-up and all that but it just won't recognize it.
I have the Delta1010Lt also and they both show and are checked in my menu but it still
doesn't respond.

Peace

Its Sonar expect it to be buggy for a while before it gets right. I am blaming Sonar here. Try it with another DAW and see if you have the same problem.

I think its safe to say that Sonar is the problem here. Though they will blame the controller if you call their support. they are big on passing the buck and its a big reason why I do not use Sonar anymore.

TRY!!! contacting their support. Make them aware it works fine in everything else.

Or if you bought Sonar from somewhere that provides tech support contact them.

I think i'll just wait until the next update and see what happens.
It probably is something within X2 but no worries,i can still use other programs.

Appreciate the help though fellas.

Peace

TRY!!! contacting their support. Make them aware it works fine in everything else.

Or if you bought Sonar from somewhere that provides tech support contact them.
You have never dealt with Cakewalk tech support have you? It really is the worst in the business. Only thing Cakewalk tells you to uninstall everything from your computer that is not a Cakewalk/Roland and then go back to making music. They once told me that the reason I was having an issue with Sonar is because I had itunes on my computer. It was an issue with latency. They blamed itunes and I was baffled by it. They also told me that Sonar doesn't work when your pc has antivirus software on it of any kind from any company. Sonar is a great concept but their support is god awful.

LoL, actually I have. They definitely could be better but the OP is better off contacting and making an effort to resolve his issue than just waiting on an update that more than likely will not fix his issue. Problems like this are typically more setting related than bug related.

Still working on it.I think it's a bug though because the settings are identical for X1 and it's working in there.

Peace

You have never dealt with Cakewalk tech support have you? It really is the worst in the business.
You think so..........try Pro Tools, you can't even contact Tech support (without paying)!

Steinberg (Cubase) will connect using TeamViewer to help fix it!

You think so..........try Pro Tools, you can't even contact Tech support (without paying)!

Steinberg (Cubase) will connect using TeamViewer to help fix it!
I don't think that makes them bad if they actually can get you good information. Hell one time I emailed Cakewalk tech support and they emailed me back 3 months later. In that time I had switched DAWs

Back