Software for Organising Samples

CurlyWS

I've been using windows explorer windows and have been simply listening to each sample in windows media and then deciding whether I like it or not. Then I'll just drag the sound into a 'favourites' folder. I feel there must be a better way of sifting through samples like this. Having to double click each sample and having to use windows media each time is bad enough. I imagine there to be a software in which I can play the sample and copy the file to a separate location much more quickly.

Anyone know of anything? or even or a way of using Windows programs more efficiently? I don't even need editing capabilities just a way of shifting and previewing samples quickly.

I know this might be expensive but if you get maschine or maschine mikro you can sift through sounds fast I use logic pro and I hate how you go through sounds like that best purchase I ever made

Audio Finder is a dope program for searching, browsing and manipulating sounds. I only use the searching and browsing functions. It searches very fast and you can preview sounds just by navigating up and down. I don't bother spending too much time organizing my samples anymore, if I need a kick I just search kick in audio finder and rip through sounds. Once I find what I'm looking for I drag it over to the DAW I'm working in. Simple & effective. Iced Audio - AudioFinder

I've been using windows explorer [...] Anyone know of anything? or even or a way of using Windows programs more efficiently?

Audio Finder is a dope program for searching, browsing and manipulating sounds.

IcedAudio.com said:
Built 100% for OS X using Cocoa & CoreAudio, AudioFinder is 32/64 Bit Native. AudioFinder takes full advantage of OS X's unique features because it's Mac only.

...?

-Ki
Salem Beats

Last edited:
Back