So You Want To Download FL Studio For Free...

Don't do it! If it's not a virus, it's considered stealing, bootlegging, and illegal. Either save the money to buy it or look for a cheaper alternative.

For those of you who have a tight budget or are new to the production game, there are many free DAW's, Beat Sequencers, and recording software available (by the publisher-no torrents). Try some out and see what works best for you.

I recently did a test on 3 free drum sequencers to see which one is actually worth it. Although many of you would suggest Audacity... I was looking mainly for a drum programmer that could do similar things as FL Studio. The winner for the best free beat maker is Linux MultiMedia Studio (LMMS).

It comes with a library of sounds, you can load samples, adjust pitch, time stretch, and sequence quite easily. To read my full review and to download LMMS go here:

Review and Download Linux MultiMedia Studio Free

Keep Recording & Don't Steal!

well, were I am from downloading is not banned.
but I totally agree with you. The good thing about FL though, is that all you have to do is purchase it once, and you get lifetime updates for free..

Don't do it! If it's not a virus, it's considered stealing, bootlegging, and illegal. Either save the money to buy it or look for a cheaper alternative.

For those of you who have a tight budget or are new to the production game, there are many free DAW's, Beat Sequencers, and recording software available (by the publisher-no torrents). Try some out and see what works best for you.

I recently did a test on 3 free drum sequencers to see which one is actually worth it. Although many of you would suggest Audacity... I was looking mainly for a drum programmer that could do similar things as FL Studio. The winner for the best free beat maker is Linux MultiMedia Studio (LMMS).

It comes with a library of sounds, you can load samples, adjust pitch, time stretch, and sequence quite easily. To read my full review and to download LMMS go here:

Review and Download Linux MultiMedia Studio Free

Keep Recording & Don't Steal!

Downloading FL Studio for free isn't illegal. Lol.

I'm assuming you mean "downloading a cracked version". ;)

-Ki
Salem Beats

Last edited:
Audacity has sequencing? I thought it was just an audio editor.

Personally I like reaper. It's nagware so if you don't purchase the full version it just asks you on startup. Plus it's really cheap to buy.

If I were to express my honest thoughts about this thread I'd end up getting banned so for now I will just call you a retard

Last edited:
Back