A site for all users of DAWs & VSTs

RockIn-Depth

Hey guys(and grils) !!

I wanted to let everyone know about the website I have been working on for months now.

About/History

The site is The RockIn-Depth FREEWARE VST & AUDIO SAMPLE Collection.
The site offers over 150+ Gigs worth of free VST plug-ins (Audio FX, Instruments, Synths, Beat Machines, Guitar Amp Sims, vintage analog synth sims (808s, 909s, TB 303s etc...) and more). There are also over 100 sample libraries with over 3,000 samples (Sound FX, Loops, Beats, One hits, instruments, vocals, etc..)

All VSTs & Samples are 100% freeware, shareware, or donationware, sourced from trusted sites or direct from the developers. There are absolutely NO CRACKS or pirated software. All content is 100% free, safe, tested and free of any malware. Everything is stored on my own personal Google Drives.
At RockIn-Depth, you will also find special links to special deals, discounts and offers from our affiliates. They provide us with special links to discounted specials specifically for our users. A small sample of some of our affiliates are, IKMultiMedia (Mic Room, Amplitube, SampleTank, iRig, and more), Magix Audio/Video Production Software (Acid Music Studio, Sony Vegas Pro, Spectralayers, Samplitude, Sound Forge, and more), The Loop Loft (Drum & Instrument Loop Libraries), Modern Producers (Beat & Drum Kit sample libraries), Dr. Drum, BTV SOLO, Ssynth, Sam Ash, Best Buy, and many more.

My purpose for putting this site together was to offer the financially challenged (like myself) DAW users, whether they are used for Music creation, sound design, multimedia productions, or whatever, a site where they can find everything they need. Sure, there are many other sites on the net like it but I noticed a couple of things that could use improvement. For instance, most of the sites only have a few items and generally, not what you are looking for. This is usually the case when you go to a developers site. There are about 5 sites that are the main sites that offer many different types of VSTs but then they usually only have VSTs and nothing else, so I decided to include sample libraries as well. I wanted to make it a one stop shop kinda joint. Something that you can bookmark and know that when you are in the middle of a project, you don't have to spend an hour or two searching for what you need. You know it will be on my site cause it has everything geared toward what you are doing. We don't all have the time to spend hours building a collection with content you may or may not need. I have done that for you.

All of the content is 100% safe and tested. I have installed every piece of software on my computer to test it myself and yes, I did come across some bad files, malware, and shit that just straight up crashed my shit. Needless to say, I did not include them on the site. LOL

If you read this thread all the way to this point, I appreciate that. Have a look at The RockIn-Depth FREEWARE VST & AUDIO SAMPLE Collection. There is a sign up form so you can receive shout outs. I send about 3 a month to let you know when I upload more shit and when our affiliates end us links for our users. I won't bombard your inbox with a bunch of nonsense.

I also have a quick, simple, affiliate page with an example of some of the deals you will find. Check out:
RockIn-Depth Affiliate Deals

Thanks for taking the time to read this. You won't regret it, I promise.

Vincent
Vega3825 : RockIn-Depth : Media Shmedia : BROKEN KINGDOM

P.S. I almost forgot to mentions, there is a short 2 minute video on my youtube channel that has an example of the content that is available at RockIn-Depth.

VST Collection Sample Video

Nice share of vsts and samples.
Bit of unasked feedback though: I find the website way too distracting. Also a tad slow. The website self scares me away. I rather have a structured easy on the eye layout, that is user friendly.

Hey guys. I really appreciate everyone's feedback on this. I will admit I am no webdesigner. I actually am just learning and it took me some time. My idea was there but the execution needs some work I know. Any suggestions on some sites to look at for some inspiration would be great. Thanks again and I started to think the same exact thing myself. I'm glad some of you cared enough to give me some constructive criticism. In this world of music you really need to learn how to be humble and how to be accepting of criticism so I really appreciate it. Thanks again :cheers:

Back