Should I buy goldbaby products?

Brownz

Sup guys, I'm thinknig about buying goldbaby urban cook book for making modern day hiphop and rnb/pop, has anyone tryed this product or can anybody recommend me any other A++ high quality samples in the form of kicks, snares, claps e.t.c

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

Bump bump

From what i know about goldbaby they make very good products. the sp1200 pack and the analogue 808 packs are the only ones that ive used, but they sound really good. another company that is worth checking out Sounds in HD. There stuff is pretty sweet

From sounds in hd I would recommend vol1 vol2 and 3. The drums sounds just fit in whatever production I'm working on. Overall the quality you get from them is well worth the money. But the ones I listed are the ones I use. You can use them individually or stack them to get your own sound but either way they sound great.

So in your opinion, this: The HD Collection Download Over 1800 Drum Samples ?

I'm working on an rnb project for a big Artist, so i'm just trying to get the perfect drums for rnb/pop kind of genre.

But now I don't no if I should go with the vol 3 by itself or just buy the whole bundle what do you think?

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

Going to buy it. Thanks for the info thoe bro :)

I've purchased a few packs from Goldbaby and I wasn't disappointed. I have a few from SHD also but i think the Goldbaby packs are a higher quality product...IMO.

Back