Serum and FL Studio 11 MIDI problems, help?

Tomasmccann

deadmau5's butler
Hi, I'm new here. My name is Tomás.

Xfer Serum doesn't seem to respond to slider and knob controls (I have a nanokontrol2 and it works fine on the daw knobs, just not on Serum knobs). I use FL Studio 11. I right-click on any knob on the VST interface, click midi-learn and turn a knob on the controller, but no association is made.

Another problem I have is that the transport buttons on the nanokontrol2 don't work with FL Studio 11, only knobs and sliders. I set them to the right hex values with korg kontrol editor, according to tutorials for FL10 setup, I even did that weird port selection in the FL11 midi options + plus selected Mackie Universal as the default layout (like in tutorials), nothing works.

Last question, Serum doesn't even respond to FL's piano roll note slide midi notes, in that notes are muted if set to slide, but no slide from an overlapping note occurs. The slide note is just muted. Can this be solved, and if so, how?

Thanks for help.

have you talked to steve at xfer? hes always on the forums and he is constantly uploading fixes the latest version was updated yesterday.

Back