Sample Stretching? New Producer Live 9

VibeJutsu15

Good morning ladies & gentlemen!

I've run into a this problems a few times but never tried to long to figure out if there is a way to manipulate the chop into being being longer.

This morning I chopped up a nice jazz track. The idea is there but some of the clips fall short of my rhythm. Is there a way you can stretch the desired chops out? Do I need to this before I slice to midi trakk? (btw I use live 9). Im sure its something simple! lol. Please believe I tried to do my own research but we all know when you go looking for help via youtube,google, whatever, half the time we find everything but hahaha.

Thanks for your time,

Peace

Last edited:
It's pretty simple. You want to concentrate on the warping area and the individual warp markers

If you want to check out more tutorials after this about the matter, for Ableton users the time stretching is referred to as Warping. (Just to make your google search life a little easier in the future)

Last edited:
It's pretty simple. You want to concentrate on the warping area and the individual warp markers

If you want to check out more tutorials after this about the matter, for Ableton users the time stretching is referred to as Warping. (Just to make your google search life a little easier in the future)

Much appreciated! Thank you for the speedy response i'm itching to get this going

Back