Sample libraries with multiple instruments?

ls2013

I looking for other sample libraries like Kontakt Factory Library, EW Goliath, Logic Pro Factory Library where they have a lot of different instruments for different genres. Are there any others like the one's I've named? If so which one would you recommend?

Why do you need a new library when you can just add additional patches to them, like for example .nki files in Kontakt?

Because they cost too much money, there are some libraries that come with only one type of instrument (like trumpets, or strings) and some libraries that are made just for one genre (like an orchestral library or a synth library). So buying all of them for a complete set of instruments will cost way too much. I am looking for a library that has a wide array of instruments that sound good too.

-Wide Variety
-Sounds good
-Cheap.

You cant have all 3 of em. Pick 2.

Anything with a wide variety and is cheap isn't going to be on par with stuff like east west, etc... and most stuff that sounds good is individual, or if its multi instrument and recorded/sampled good, its going to be expensive. I believe you're looking for something that probably doesn't exist. If we're all going by the same standards of 'sounds good'.

I didn't say it had to be cheap. I just meant it would be cheaper to spend $500 on a plugin with multiple instruments than it would to buy a separate plugin for each instrument. Currently I used the Logic factory library but I would like something better (it doesn't have to be the best for every instrument but tolerable).

garritan has a range of libraries for their ARIA player

personal orchestra
jazz and big band
concert and marching band
world music
pianos
harps
organ

Back