FOR SALE: NI FM8, NI MASSIVE, XLN Audio Addictive Drums 2 + Extras

mond

Registered Swagass
Looking to sell some old software I no longer use. All are digital downloads and can be transferred through the Native Instruments or XLN websites, except Halion Sonic 2 which is a physical copy. PM me if interested, all prices obo.

Native Instruments FM8: $90
Native Instruments Massive: $90
XLN Audio Addictive Drums 2 + Extra Content: $170 (includes Modern Jazz Sticks Kit, Reel Machines Kit, Session Percussion Kit, DW Woofer Bass Drum, Ludwig Supraphonic Snare, Midi Packs)
Steinberg Halion Sonic 2 Education Edition + E-licenser: $80 free shipping

Will accept payment via PayPal, also have these listed on Filterbank if you prefer using their platform. PM for link.

Last edited:
I contacted XLN, and they confirmed that all content for Addictive Drums 2 will be transferable to the buyer. All software is now listed on eBay if you would prefer a more secure platform.

Last edited:
New Prices:

FM8 - $75
Massive - $75
Addictive Drums 2 - $125
Halion Sonic 2 - SOLD

Also will make reasonable trades for premium smartphones (any condition), PC hardware, high quality bluetooth speaker, other valuable small electronics, knives watches. PM me if you would like to make a deal.

I am offering Addictive Drum 2 for $100 to anyone on the forums here. This is the sticker price, but it includes $150 of added content. An Excellent sounding plugin for Drum n Bass producers. You can check out an awesome masterclass with the plugin here:

Addictive Drums 2 Features Overview with DnB Producer DLR

FM8 is still $75, and I also have a license for FL Studio 12 Signature edition. I will delete the software and transfer you my regkey. PM if interested.

Back