Roland Fantom vs VST's

I currently use FL with VST plugins (Nexus, Sylenth1, Hypersonic, the usuals) and it's doing me really good so far, but I'm looking for some fresh stuff to use. I'm torn between expanding my VST arsenal and getting a couple more VST's I don't have right now, like Omnisphere, Session Strings, etc. Or just going all out and getting a Roland Fantom (or possibly a motif, but I'm leaning towards the Fantom).

So to anyone that uses Omnisphere, is it worth the money? From what I've seen it looks amazing. And to anyone that has used a Fantom, do you recommend it over VST's?

vst can be just as good , i like vst better.. they do the same thing anyway, i tweak sounds nomatter what or where the preset comes from.. i sold my drum machines and motif and fantom, dont miss them either..

personally i would get some good vst instruments. even cheap free plugins can sound just as good as hardware..

Fantom VS VST's

I use the Omnisphere, quite often. I have a Motif XS8, love the sound but I have always been a huge Roland fan also. The Omnisphere has some killer pads. The Alchemy is also really good. But I too am thinking of picking up a Roland Fantom XR or something. The Omnisphere is worth the money, and pretty user friendly also.

Back