Refx Nexus Sequence

poetryrx

Hello, does anyone know if i buy Refx Nexus 2 and use their sequencers .. could i commercially release the songs? A local producer
said you can't use chords of their sequencing in your songs along with other instruments and that they are only there for no reason. I don't understand what the purpose is of buying the program then if i can't commercially release the projects i will be working on. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

A local producer seems confused. I'm 99% sure you can use them as much as you want to; of course re-selling the sounds and sequences as such would be prohibited (which might be the source of the confusion, or just some kind of crazy misinterpretation of the copyright law).

Thank you) I was just confused because he told me he contacted them and they told him they don't recommend the use of any Nexus sequenced sound for a commercial release because they contain complex recognizable melodies and are only there for demonstration purposes. What got me confused .. cause if that's the case why would they be there in the first place at least without a written notice.

Back