ReFX Nexus 2 VST **Burden**

B

beatscenter

Wazup everyone.. Just a question hopefully anyone knows how to help me out with. I am having issues running my Nexus VST. By the way im using Windows 7 (64-bit) just in case if thats the issue. But i have ran the .exe setup file to install, after that i placed the nexus content folder right next to the nexus.dll file.

After this i would open it with my Fl Studio 10 (not cracked) and it would read searching for nexus content, then it would stop searching & a pop up would show reading 'Only one factory sample is present'. I was puzzled cuz it did read all the presets, but once i would try to open the presets to play them, another pop up would show reading ' nsx files are missing'.

Capture.JPGCapture2.JPG

So after reading through other peoples similar issues, i decided to uninstall & reinstall both Fl Studio & Nexus 2. After like 10 times of this process, nothing. The same issues continues. Should i consider restoring my PC? Anyone know what to do with this burden?

Thanks ya'll
!
Any good feedback is appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd also assume that you wouldn't have to manually place the content anywhere - doesn't the installer take care of this? Kinda sounds like they're simply in the wrong place.

Back