Reeverb and delays plugins

VictorMurillo

Victor Murillo
Hey guys, what reeverb and delays plugins would you recommend me? I'm actually using the reeverbs and delays from fruity loops, but i don't like them too.

Peace & Love

Last edited:
One of the best free reverbs that I have found is Ambience. I dont have enough posts to share a link but you can go to the developers page, just remove the space between the x and .com

magnus.smartelectronix .com

For most delay stuff I actually use Fruity Delay Bank, but if you have $20 USD I suggest dropping it on the KORG MDX-E plugin. Its got reverbs, delays (including some tape delays), EQ, I think a compressor, and few other treats. Every setting can be played with to reach a more desired effect, plus it's a nice little addition that wont break the bank. :D

Many of us already know this but for those who are just beginning, it's not about how much you spend. It's all about learning, knowing what is possible with what you have, and what's (legally) free.

+1 for ambience.
Epicverb is also really good.
I've never felt the need to buy a reverb, but it was hard using them at first because I didn't know how to use the dry/wet controls and the decay knob. Also eqing the reverb (just the reverb, not the dry sound) can help if it doesn't sound like you want to.

Waves H-Delay (often on sale for $49) and Native Instruments Replika (was free at Christmas, but a paid version will surely be coming out soon) are both great delays for getting something that works quickly and sounds great. In the situations where you want something more involved you can't go wrong with FabFilter Timeless.

For reverbs check out ValhallaRoom and Valhalla Vintage Verb. Both are fairly inexpensive at $50 each.

Back