Reason Refill Packer will not work.

D

DeviozBeats

I tried to install Refill Packer for Reason and it says an error has occured when I try to launch the program on Windows 7.

Does anyone know how to figure a way around this problem?

only thing i can think of off hand is make sure you are using the version that goes with your version of reason.

reason program will conflict with refill packer if given the chance.

i ended up having to reinstall reason a couple times because of refill packer

things that come to mind are,
Do you have a 64 bit verion and a 32 bit version to download? Make sure that matches with your windows.
Did you try running it as administrator?
Maybe fiddle around in the compatibility tab in the properties?

I think it is Refillpacker 4.1.1. I have Reason 5 and it's the only refillpacker i could find online.

you have to forgive me if this sounds weird, but i vaguely remember this problem from back in the day - refill packer conflicting with something that had nothing to do with reason. if im not mistaken it was AOL instant messenger. i do remember for sure there was something else on my computer was stopping it from opening. i just now googled and googled and couldnt find it though.

i would troubleshoot, try opening it in safe mode. or quit processes one by one until it opens

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

make sure refill packer is not in the reason folder, and that you arent trying to save refills to the reason folder

Back