Reason 5 - custom MPD32 programming (navigating around the rack)?

NTstateOFmind

Do any of the Reason heads on here know how to program (or manually map) any of the MPD32 buttons to navigate around the rack's instruments?

I already know how to override the default MPD32 button assignments, and assign them to a different knob/fader on each instrument, but is there any way to assign a button to navigate around the rack?

For example, I want to assign a button on the MPD32 in such a way that when i click it, it will navigate directly to a Combinator on my rack (where I have already my custom actions to my controller).

I know, I know... if I had a Maschine I wouldn't have to worry about this (or a Maschine/Reason + MaschineR software), but I just don't have the money right now so I'm just trying to do the best with what I got.

At the end of the day, I'm just trying to think of ways to streamline my workflow, and if elminating a few clicks can help make that happen I'm all for it.

Thanks in advance FP fam.

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

sorry mods- i just saw the DAW Sequencer/Sampler subforum. please move this thread if its in the wrong place.

Back