Ravity (S) 1.4.3 issue?

BlakeSuperior

Ravity was a decently popular VST...wondering if anyone ever had a problem with it/ever showing an error stating: "ravity(S).con file format doesn't matched" I've tried everything. And now it won't let me listen to tracks I've made using it.

Ravity (S) is one of my favorites. Anyone would think the sounds suck, but its perfect for me its light on resources. Its easy to shape instruments and synths I had that issue before.

Anyway Try going to the install directory where ravity (S) is located and try to delete the .con file. Its not that its missing its just corrupted. Its the configuration file it will regenerate when you open ravity again. There isn't anything important in the configuration file its only stuff that you want to load by default when you launch the plugin. All of your other data is in the project and the user data. Ravity (S) is a rom.

i know this thread is 3 years old but i tried deleting the .con file and its still not working... do u have any other solutions or know where i can get a working download link for version 1.4?

ravity(S).con file format doesn't match

i know this thread is 3 years old but i tried deleting the .con file and its still not working... do u have any other solutions or know where i can get a working download link for version 1.4?

I am also experiencing the same problem. please let me know if there is any other solution. deleting the file didnt help either

Does anyone have any other solution to this problem???? I really need this ravity vst to work. Its holding up my work big time!!!! Tried deleting the .con file but to no avail

Hey is dic/2016 im having this ravitys file.con issue also please help and when you guys find the way to solve something please post back.I have seeing many ask for help and then when they receive help dont share how they fix the problem in the first place.So i will make shure that thosend happen whit me thanks...

How did you fix ravity.con CAN YOU TELL ME HOW TO DO IT plz? How did you fix ravity

How did you fix ravity.con CAN YOU TELL ME HOW TO DO IT plz?

Ravity(S) .CON FIX (NOOB FRIENDLY)

1.Uninstall ravity(S)

2.Go to regedit (go to start button, then search regedit ,then run it as administrator) and go to edit then find and search "ravity(S)" without the quotations and delete anything you find that has the words "ravity(s)" in it

3.Reinstall ravity(s) **NEXT IS THE IMPORTANT PART!** when asked to where to install "ravity(S)" install it to your vstplugins folder, do the same with the vsti

4.Once it's done being installed go to the vstplugins directory then go into the ravity(S) folder, cut the ravity(S).dll file and paste into the vstplugins directory (IF YOU DON'T DO THIS YOU WILL CAUSE ALL KINDS OF VST ISSUES!)

5.Load up FL Studio or whatever your using

6.Rescan for vst plugins, 1 new one will be found which will be ravity(S), add it

7.Load up ravity(S) or a project of yours that uses ravity(S)..voila! ravity is back in action! hopefully it stays that way!

Last edited:
I followed the exact steps. Not working out.

Ravity(S) .CON FIX (NOOB FRIENDLY)

1.Uninstall ravity(S)

2.Go to regedit (go to start button, then search regedit ,then run it as administrator) and go to edit then find and search "ravity(S)" without the quotations and delete anything you find that has the words "ravity(s)" in it

3.Reinstall ravity(s) **NEXT IS THE IMPORTANT PART!** when asked to where to install "ravity(S)" install it to your vstplugins folder, do the same with the vsti

4.Once it's done being installed go to the vstplugins directory then go into the ravity(S) folder, cut the ravity(S).dll file and paste into the vstplugins directory (IF YOU DON'T DO THIS YOU WILL CAUSE ALL KINDS OF VST ISSUES!)

5.Load up FL Studio or whatever your using

6.Rescan for vst plugins, 1 new one will be found which will be ravity(S), add it

7.Load up ravity(S) or a project of yours that uses ravity(S)..voila! ravity is back in action! hopefully it stays that way!

Please help ???

Please help 

1. Uninstall ravity(s)

2. Go to regedit
2a. Press F3 and type in "Ravity(s)" into the search box and press enter
2b. Delete any results with ravity(s) in it. Usually selected by default once the search result appear
2c. After press F3 again and repeat 'step 2b'
2d. Repeat 'step 2c' until you are told "Finished searching through the registry"

3. Reinstall Ravity (s) into your vstplugins folder

4. Fire up your DAW (FL Studio, Cubase....etc)

5. Refresh plugin list

6. Fire up ravity and enjoy!

Please let me know if this helped you. Thanks

1. Uninstall ravity(s)

2. Go to regedit
2a. Press F3 and type in "Ravity(s)" into the search box and press enter
2b. Delete any results with ravity(s) in it. Usually selected by default once the search result appear
2c. After press F3 again and repeat 'step 2b'
2d. Repeat 'step 2c' until you are told "Finished searching through the registry"

3. Reinstall Ravity (s) into your vstplugins folder

4. Fire up your DAW (FL Studio, Cubase....etc)

5. Refresh plugin list

6. Fire up ravity and enjoy!

Please let me know if this helped you. Thanks

Solved

I fixed it too!

It seems that some Ravity files have changed from the original folder.
So I found my folder and copy the files to it and it worked!

I used ProcMon from Microsoft to see WHERE the program was looking for the files, and then copied them there :)
(Google Process Monitor (Sysinternals) on Microsofts web pages)

It was looking for Ravity(S).ma and Ravity(S).dat

procRavy.JPG

( PS! I also did this but I dont think it had anything to do with it. I unchecked all Ravity files as Read only. I also stopped a Windows service WDDriveService.exe )

Ravity was a decently popular VST...wondering if anyone ever had a problem with it/ever showing an error stating: "ravity(S).con file format doesn't matched" I've tried everything. And now it won't let me listen to tracks I've made using it.

---Solution---

--- Uninstall Ravity (S) from your computer (Go to Control Panel, Programmes, and features)
Go to Local Disk C, locate Programme files and create a new folder (name it whatever you like) preferably you can name it Ravity Installation.

--- Reinstall Ravity (S) and change the installation directory from Luxonix to the new folder you have created (Ravity Installation). What i mean is simply install ravity on the new folder you just created.

--- Restart your DAW ( your FL, Cubase or whatever software you are using and then refresh your plugin list and wow ravity is back and functional.

Back