Progressive House Plug-Ins for Logic ?

GALVO

Hi all...

I hoping to receive lots of gear and equipment this Xmas that will allow me to start producing House music (Progressive in particular).
The software I will be using is Logic, so I was just wondering if there were any Plug-Ins, Synths for example, that the community would recommend downloading. If you could also recommend some websites that would help greatly too!

Thanks,
GALVO

sylenth would be a good one, or massive... but i know lots of prog/house/electro guys like sylenth

If you can put in a lil time to learn and practice with em, the set of synths that are built into Logic can hold their own across a surprisingly large range of EDM, as well as in hip-hop, rock, sound design and more. But, anyways, Sylenth would most likely work for you, as well as the NI fleet. I have been using FM8 in my trap/hiphop/electro a lot over the last few months and it is really fascinating and powerful if you are able to dedicate time to it.

If you're just starting out, I would recommend getting a subscription to Computer Music Magazine (CM) because they have a whole set of "CM" synths, virtual instruments, effects and even monthly samples that are included with the subscription. The "CM" products are usually simplified versions of products that are currently on the market, for example; Dune by Synapse has a "CM" version which is the exact same set up just with out the post-effects section, but if you're using Dune CM in Logic, you've got access to way more effects than the full version of Dune has!

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions about the Computer Music Magazine or about Logic! Good luck!

Back