Pro Tools drum machine?

Yamaha616

Hey guys I've been a Reason user for a long time now but I had a question about Pro Tools. Is there a drum machine similar to or better than Redrum in Pro Tools? I went on YouTube and searched "ProTools drum machine" and something called "Boom" popped up, is that one good and are there others? I'm just curious because I thought about switching to Pro Tools but my workflow would be shot if there isn't an instrument like Redrum.

Thanks

boom is as near as it gets to redrum - functionality is the not quite the same but it works in the way you would expect anything that clones the trx0x series of drum machines (which redrum does)

unless you can find another one that is aax compatible that is....

boom is as near as it gets to redrum - functionality is the not quite the same but it works in the way you would expect anything that clones the trx0x series of drum machines (which redrum does)

unless you can find another one that is aax compatible that is....

What about a hardware drum sequencer similar to Redrum?

Thanks for the reply.

to buy to day ?

Korg Volca Beats Analog Drum Machine | Sweetwater.com

Roland TR-8 Rhythm Performer | Sweetwater.com

personally I'd get both to have a variety of sounds

from yesteryear - roland tr808/tr909/tr707 all have the interface you expect to a greater or lesser extent but you will pay more depending on what you try to get

Wow that looks like what I need thanks for those suggestions! Before you replied there I found this thread..
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...chine-similar-redrum-vst-like-neptune-349991/

Someone told him to try the "Motu BPM" software because its similar to Redrum. Have you ever used that before?
MOTU BPM 1.5 | Sweetwater.com

Last edited:
Back