PluginPlay Beta is LIVE!

Pakotec

Hi guys,

I wanted to share with you, my new platform called PluginPlay. For almost 3 years I was working on it, and finally the beta version is live.

PluginPlay is an easy to use platform designed for producers, composers and sound engineers to get effect plugins and virtual instruments with low-cost subscription plans.

You will have access to hundreds of VST plugins, you can install anything you want. With every plugin you install you get up to 10 hours of free usage every month! If you need more than 10 hours, you can activate the plugin for a week, a month or a year.

Activating plugins starts from $0.6, works with any DAW and can work offline up to 5 days at a time.

Watch the video to see how it works:

We integrated some amazing plugins from D16 Group and Kilohearts. In the following months, we are going to add more VST plugins and Virtual Instruments from various companies.

Important!
This is a beta version, so some small issues could be expected. Please use the "Contact Us" option for any issue or question and we will deal with it ASAP. Please keep in mind that this version is currently ONLY for Windows users. The MAC version is on the way - we just need a bit more time to finalize it. Once the MAC version is ready, we will update you!

We hope you will enjoy the PluginPlay experience and share the love!

Download PluginPlay Beta: PluginPlay | Discover, Try and Rent world-class VST plugins

Please feel free to share your thoughts, ideas or requests.

Back