Please help!!! how do I sustain a growling base to last long in FL Studio 12

scottiedj

Hi,

I hope some one could take the time to help me, it may sound basic to some but I am learning.

I have a sample well many like resse base and growling base samples I brought on loopmaters but I want to make it last for ages or appear not to re start again so its continuous. I have an example of a track of exactly the sound and how I want it to be like. My samples are shortish anything form 2 seconds to 10 seconds but I want it to sound continuous for a lot longer.

Please check out the track its the growling like resse bas that just goes on and on from the very start, this is what I want to make but cannot get it to loop over, if i do you can hear it starting again and not continuous.

DBridge - True Romance VIP - Metalheadz - YouTube
DBridge - True Romance VIP - Metalheadz - YouTube

Thank you so so much anyone who can put me out my miserey. :)

Hi, its also cords, long soulful dnb cords i have the samples brought but i can not get them to run for ages like in tracks I am hearing.

HELP!!! LOL

Hopefully, you found out how to do this by now... If not, what you need to do is loop the samples. Create playable instruments out of the samples. Select 2 loop points from within the sample and loop them, adjust the crossfade so the sample loops smooth. Also make sure you know the key of the sample too, that way you know where to map it.

You can do this inside your Edison editor inside of FL studio. I haven't used FL in years so I can't tell you step by step but just search Youtube for a video. Here is one I found real quick: HOW TO make a SAMPLE play like an INFINITE CONTINUOUS NOTE (like JAKE PAUL) FL Studio 12 - YouTube

hope that helps!

Back