the one million question Logic vs FL studio

Kelghazaly

ok this is my fifth year using fl studio and am getting to know it more and more

but people keep saying logic is the most powerful software what do they mean by powerful

the most important question is?! if i get the right vst and samples and sound that i need does it make fl studio more powerful or at least as powerful as logic pro?!!
thanks a lot guys :D

Dude, there's no "more powerful" DAW. All DAWs can do the same exact thing, with or without VSTs and Samples. If you're feeling good with Fl Studio, stick with it.

Studio one. (Presonus Studio one 2.5) I have used Fl, a bit of logic and Ableton. Studio one is very intuitive, easy and super fast to use. Its also really powerful with a 64 bit processor (32 available) it sounds awesome, very clean and professional! I Love it, keep in mind studio one is only a few years old, presonus updates the program once every 6 months or so with improved vst's and functionality. I suggest you check it out its very under rated.

Everything boils down to opinion and preference. Don't be the insecure producer wasting time looking for more if you have everything you need. Build on what you have while finding your lane in music. If your program has noticable flaws you want corrected, that's when it's time to look at other options.

I personally could never get into Logic or Live because their loop editing wasn't simple to ME. I jumped to a Mac, so FL was no longer an option, I was already familia with Reason, so that's what I ran with. I've always said and always will, if there is ever an identical to PC version of FL released for Mac, I'd drop whatever I'm using at the time and go back to it. Just my personal preference, just giving examples of how different people will tell you different things. :cheers:

ok this is my fifth year using fl studio and am getting to know it more and more

but people keep saying logic is the most powerful software what do they mean by powerful

the most important question is?! if i get the right vst and samples and sound that i need does it make fl studio more powerful or at least as powerful as logic pro?!!
thanks a lot guys :D

They mean it's their favorite.

-Ki
Salem Beats

The artist that is always looking for the next piece of gear/software before creating his masterpiece isn't an artist, he's a slacker/excuse maker. Neither FL Studio or Logic will help you make good music. Use what you have because everything else out there is the same, just different workflow.

I use Logic myself and have experimented with FL. I recommend staying with FL unless there are some things that you think it is lacking in which Logic could be complementary, or maybe take over Logic in full effect.

If FL is still doing everything you want it too, don't switch. It is mostly about preference and after 5 years you probably know FL inside out.

Back