NI Battery 3

make sure the cell matches up with the key on your controller and start playing? play middle C and load a sample to C3 idk how much easier it is than that.

im working on Fl studio, KB = M-audio Oxygene49
Battery seems like its more in depth than the FPC its what im searching right now, but im steal confused about the interface
actually i wanna figure out how to "learn" a specific pad to a specific key like u can do on fpc

Thanks in advance

---------- Post added 03-17-2013 at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was 03-15-2013 at 10:16 PM ----------

Anyone?

each cell is preassigned with a key on the keyboard. You can change these you can change these in the lower panel by changing the key range and clicking learn though I wouldn't recommend it since it is setup to be standard with everything else out there. load a sample to Cell 1 and play c1 on the keyboard cell 2 C#2 ect if you do not know the notes on the keyboard i would recommend downloading a cheat sheet that tells you what notes on the keyboard are what but its very straight forward and pretty much everything works this way.

Back