Nexus refuses to cooperate!

VaMoose

I have nexus 2.2 - legal version, dad bought it back from the states, I am in South Africa. I installed it, it works on all my daw's, cubase 5, fl studio and protools. But if I try and install any expansions (hands up electro bass vol 2, bigtone signature 2 and 3, etc (all legal versions aswell) it gives me an "access violation" error. I have searched forums for 3 months now and have had no luck whatever. I have uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times. The PC doesn't have Internet (it did at time of install) but we no more have Internet at home (I am on my ipad writing this). What should i do? I can't get nexus to play these expansions aswell as other ones. I have paid all my pocket money for just over a year to get this stuff, now I can't use it! What can I do? What should I do? I have tried contacting refx with no help. My pc setup is: intel quad core i5, 4GB RAM (just took 4GB out), 2TB Samsung hdd, 500GB Samsung hdd, windows 8 pro, asus p8h77 le mobo, cubase 5. My audio interface is a m-audio fast track, I have an m-audio key rig 49 midi keyboard, Maudie av80's monitors.Thanks in advance.

Sounds like youre gonna have to grab a ticket, I you haven't already. I was having the same kinda issue awhile back. They told me to do somethings and got it working for me.

What did they tell you to do? They told me to use the e-licenser, I did and it didn't work, they have told me a few things, but nothing works. So I want to know if anyone else can help. What did they tell you?

Back