Nexus expansions link

if you're serious about producing, you realize that it costs money. Nexus is $200 and the expansions are about $60 each. well worth the money.

Beat Maker

I use a software dubturbo for my beats. I got it from Their Site { bit "dot" ly/VF9MFe } . Have you ever used it. They provided me free video training which lead me to my first album. I got a good response of lovers. They have released the latest version but I want to try something different Which software do you use?

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

Last edited:
I has tried dub turbo I make great success album with it too. Professional video show you how to do it.

Also yes there are no free expansions for Nexus 2. There are some third party ones (like johnny juliano) but those are just ReFX presets that he has tweaked to his likings. Becuase you cannot import your own samples into Nexus 2 and it is a ROM based sampler this means that ReFX is the only true creator of Nexus 2 sounds. If you try to pirate Nexus 2 with the expansion packs most of them do not work as the software is protected by USB dongle. I suggest you take the plunge and buy it if you are serious, it def has a lot of the sounds you hear on the radio.

Last edited:
Back