Nexus Error Help (.NXP File Error)

John__Angiuli

Today I downloaded the VST "Nexus 2". Everything went very smoothly with all of the importing and setup. However, the expansion packs I downloaded from people on Youtube are not working very well. 90% of all the presets end up showing me this error when I click on them:

"One or more sample-files (.NXS) are missing. Please re-install NEXUS or the expansion. The output has been muted."

The way I added the expansions to Nexus Content was through:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\FL Studio 10\Plugins\VST\Nexus Content\Presets

I have tried changing the preset files types (which are labeled .fxp) to .NXS and .NXP. Whenever I do this, it does not give me the error message when I click on it, but doesn't play any sound. It shows the sound bars on the bottom moving which indicates that there is something playing, but I guess they are still muted.

I don't really know what else to do. Please help. :4theloveofgod:

Ok when u downloaded nexus 2 there's a license key. I missed it my first time downloading it myself.. Once u find the key you run it and everything will run smooth.. When u extract nexus2 using winrar or wichever you use you will see it

Back