New FREE pdf newsletter with VSTi- FX reviews in English\Italian+freebies!Subscribe:)

DiegoC

Hi guys! What's up? Nice to hang around here, I'm pretty new but I can see many good computer music loversa re giving their contribution to the community so I'd like to do it me too as well.
I'm preparing a series of audio plugins and software introductions/reviews.

The nice things is that it will be both in English and Italian language and available as a FREE PDF newsletter, allowing you to download/use them offline too as a tool to learn a bit of Italian, if you may like it, concerning the computer music world.

Subscribing to my newsletter, everytime a new issue will be ready, you'll be updated and able to download it for free right away.

In every issue you'll find:

- one or more vst or audio software description/review:
- an "audio gift" (recordings,samples or presets) you will be able to download for free.
- an interview with a vst developer
- some news about my activities and/or my images/audio production.
- an audio glossary splitted in several parts (may be useful to some).

You can find the link here where you can subscribe:
Diego Callegari Sounds Images: Reviews
In this page you'll find the list of the first 10 reviews I'm going to do as well.
As said it will be all for free and I hope you will like it.

And trust me: no spam, no junkmail, no tricks, just VST and audio stuff reviews, my sound and images related activities and some freebies as well.
If you want to join me you're mostly welcome. The frist newsletter will be available in 2 days.
Bests
Diego

Back