Need Some Help Here :)

bobi591

Boby Waffles
Hello guys, i'm new at this. So i want to create music majestic casual style. I just started with FL Studio for about 2 months i leanred it well so now i can make beats but not in this style cause fl studio has very different sounds, presets and loops from the genre that i want to create music, so i create rap beats, techno beats and simple melodies to vocals. But im kinda bored of this cause i want to create music that i love. So can you give me advice, what program is good and easy to learn for my needs. I have tried Ableton[very difficult interface for me] and fl studio as i told you that it's not for this genre of music. :P Sorry for my bad english guys, hope that you understand me and can help me :)

I'm not really sure what "majestic casual style" actually is, but let's just say FL isn't really limited to creating certain genres. The included plugins (depending on which version you have) are also very capable, and you're not limited to just presets (pretty much everything is editable) and included sounds (there are thousands of 3rd party plugins available).

Yes in FL can be created all kinds of music.
as VSTi's a list of my favorites to hip hop.

UVI Digital Synsations
Native Instruments Battery 4 [all VSTi from Native are otimos]
Native Instruments Strings Action
Steinberg has many it is so take a look at google.
Sonic Academy ANA
Cinematic Samples Cinematic Strings 2
MOTU

for Mastering iZotope Ozone 5 and iZotope alloy 2 even among many.

Yes in FL can be created all kinds of music.
as VSTi's a list of my favorites to hip hop.

UVI Digital Synsations
Native Instruments Battery 4 [all VSTi from Native are otimos]
Native Instruments Strings Action
Steinberg has many it is so take a look at google.
Sonic Academy ANA
Cinematic Samples Cinematic Strings 2
MOTU

for Mastering iZotope Ozone 5 and iZotope alloy 2 even among many.

Okey lopes, thank you alot i've got to check these things, i weren't know about them i used only styrus and toxic biohazard! :) THANKS GUYS FOR UR HELP :)

Back