Need help with Battery 4

I made some loops and imported them to battery. My problem is, example: my loop was recorded at 120 bpm and when I import them to battery and save it as a kit, works fine. If my daw is at 120 bpm all loops work fine in sync. But when I change my daw to other bpm , the loops will still play at 120 bpm, I don't know why... the sync button on battery is activated, but I can't make the loops to synch with my daw project.

I'm looking for solutions please, or alternatives.

All I need is to save my loops as a preset in any beatmachine, and then play them on my projects in sync with any bpm. battery should be capable of doing it. It is just a pain in the ass if I have to change the loop tempo manually, export it and import it again to battery, so it would be in sync.

Hope you guys can help me.

Hmm I use Battery a lot, but loops is probably the one thing I haven't messed with..
Next time I have it in front of me, I'll see if I can reproduce this. You can add loops by dragging rex files straight onto it, right?

great, thanks.

hm not sure what rex files are, but if you mean dragging any sound files (wav, mp3, aac...) to it, yes...just drag and drop them.

In the meantime I tried to make it with kontakt player... it syncs perfectly when I select the mode sync to midi, use beat machine.(picture attached)
But I just take so long to set this all up on kontakt like I want it. I feel battery is a lot more easier and I can organise more loops at the same time. There must be a way to do it...battery is a top product, it does not make sense if it isn't capable of sync the loop to the daw tempo.

Let me know if you find something.

Screen Shot 2017-09-09 at 17.57.07.png

I'm using battery a lot too, maybe I'm wrong but the internal tempo sync is for modulations, seems like loops only plays at their original tempo (had the same problem some time ago)

Back