Missing Samples for Kontakt 5 (re-batch not working for me)

peezyy

A large portion of my library in Kontakt 5 gives me the 'missing samples' error message. I've been reading online for days now about how to get around it but none of these solutions are working the way it's supposed to. Do you think re-installing the whole thing will fix this or would that be wasting my time?

For a back story, I bought komplete 9 off somebody and Kontakt Disc C wasn't being read properly so I had to download the iso manually and install it that way. I remember an error popped up during the installation of Disc C but it was still able to install it, i'm thinking this might have something to do with it. Any thoughts?

sounds like a plan (reinstall) and also a cause (error when using the iso)

check with NI support - expect to wait a week or so for them to get back to you

Possibly the ISO has updated sounds in the library since the initial release of the Kontakt library that came with Komplete 9. It probably let you install the ISO only because you already started the install of disc C so it may detect that the Kontakt libray installed fine when in actuality it never finished. I would stick fully to just the ISO installers if that is the case since you cant finish disc C anyway.

Back