Maschine 2 Setup Question

Mixmeister

Hey guys,

Been reading the forums for a while and decided to sign up to take part in some of the debates and no better way to start than to ask for help haha

Have Komplete 9 Ultimate installed and fully updated with everything working perfectly but I'm having a small problem with Maschine 2 which I hope someone can help me with.

The issue I have is that I am unable to load any instruments from Reaktor may that be from Monark, Razor, Reaktor, Skanner XT, Prism & Spark. I get the "Could not load 1 or more plug-ins!" message followed by "Unable to load slot ......./Titan 1.3.ens" (as an example). In this instance I am trying to open the Adcee instrument from Reaktor. I have spent weeks trying to sort this out and I am still at a lose. My plug-ins are installed in Macintosh HD ▸ Library ▸ Audio and all open and work in their relative programs, in this case Titan loads fine in Reaktor and plays all instruments.

Rather than rant away here I am wondering if anyone has came across this issue before or who may know an obvious reason why this isn't working for me?

Thanks in advance guys ;-)

Phewww! So after weeks of working endlessly trying to sort this issue I have just fixed it :)

I uninstalled Maschine 2 and Reaktor 5 in that order. Then removed ALL the remaining files belonging to Reaktor on my Mac. I then reinstalled Maschine 2 and the updates and made sure everything was working then I reinstalled Reaktor 5 and its libraries, along with the updates, and everything is now working perfectly!

Just wanted to update this thread as it's already showing up in Google searches and I only hope that it helps someone who is facing the same issue.

Sorry to waste your time.

Back