Maschine 2 Database Constantly Updating

Untuchable_Jay

Forgive me if this has been mentioned before but I've been looking everywhere for answered, including NI Knowledgebase and e-mailing their support team.

I'm currently running the latest version for Masch 2 software, I have Komplete 9 Ult registered but only the standard 9 installed at the moment, plus a decent amount of VSTs (most lilbraries are running off an external). Issue is, EVERY time I open Maschine, it wants to update databases and usually takes a few hours (yes, hours) to complete and even after it completes I can close out, re-open and still it wants to update. I've even gone as far as reinstalling Maschine and now the stock sounds are missing. Haven't been able to work on any new projects because of this and even after e-mailing NI support, the Support Tool I was told to download takes hours and freezes up and never actually completes.

Has anybody else ran into this issue before? As much as I love some of the features they've thrown in with the 2.0 update, I feel like I've had less issues with 1.8. (have even considered moving back to 1.8)

Oh, and I have reinitialized the database at least three times in the same day with no success and this has been going on for MONTHS.

Back