looking for a Lead Chord Sound

goranmax

Hello all.... I habe someone can help me.

I'm looking for a Lead or chorus sound like here in that that Track from Cosmic Gate.
Sound starts at 2:05 min

It can be in Sylenth or Massive or Spire vst.

Hope that some has it and like to share with me.

Thank you all for the help.

best regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Stack saw wave oscillators, detune them ever so slightly, or any amount that sounds good, usually in just some cents, add a bunch of unison to get voice count up and a bit of spread and de tuning to separate each voice from each other and create a huge and usually wide sound. The envelope is usually a very short attack with moderate decay and a fairly long sustain and release. Add some reverb and delay, spice it up with a pinch of white noise, serve with a slice of lemon.

All those vsts you mentioned can do this, but IMHO, Spire will give you the nicest sound if you experiment with different versions of this basic idea.

Last edited:
i made a good copy of the cosmic gate supersaw in synth1 a while back, they tend to stick to the same preset just chord it in different ways. in the clip above its a standard supersaw like wallengard said but youll need to sidechain the reverb against the melody notes to get the dry sound then hear the reverb in between.

Back