Looking for a good guitar VSTi/Library

Phami

Hey guys,

I'd like to ask to some tips on this issue. I rarely use guitars in my beats, mostly lead and sometimes I use a nylon/spanish guitar. A couple days ago I heard Treasure by Bruno Mars (I know it's not his newest song, I'm not really a fan of Bruno Mars) and I heard the chords were played on a guitar, maybe a jazz guitar, I'm not really familiar with it. So, I heard the similar guitar sounds in different songs and that would be addition to my arsenal when it comes to pop/rnb beats.
So, the question is, do you know any good guitar VSTi/Library I could buy and use it in FL Studio?

If you don't know the song, here you go:

Thank you in forward,

Phami

Strum Electric or Strum Accoustic and a good amp... There is an abundance of guitar plugins to be honest though, even the free stuff can sound stupid good

this is close to the scarbee funk guitarist library for kontakt, you're not the first person to ask about this particular track this btw and what guitar to use

it is a strat style bridge/middle pickup with a little chorus and a lot of wah from memory. 3 string chords higher up the neck: search "bruno mars bandcoach" for a better answer

as for other guitar libraries, the factory libraries in kontakt are very good

Last edited:
Back