List of Mainstream Companies

MadAnthony81

This thread is to find out mainstream companies. And top notch VST software only. What are your favorite mainstream companies and top notch Audio Software?

• Waves.com (everything)
  • Sylenth1 (synth)
  • Synthmaster (synth)
  • Rapture (synth)
  • Zeta2 (synth)
  • Dimension Pro (sampler/synth)
  • Ableton Live (d.a.w.)
  • Fxpansion (effects/distortion)

Last edited:
How do you define "mainstream" in this case? Not really seeing the point of the thread.

And out of your list only FXPansion & Waves are companies - the rest are product names (and Ableton Live is hardly just "VST software").

I believe if you reread the thread it speaks for itself.

But to elaborate. Mainstream companies. Being Big companies, Popular companies. Considered high quality companies.

Not only is it for VST, its for Audio Software.

The point here is to get the mainstream companies. Word up. Mainstream. Quality.

How do you define "mainstream" in this case? Not really seeing the point of the thread.

And out of your list only FXPansion & Waves are companies - the rest are product names (and Ableton Live is hardly just "VST software").

You say I only listed 2 companies. But the rest are product names? VSTS is what you want? or companies? I wanted both. Which is correct t you to do. Product names or companies.

I say both.

Last edited:
the amazing tech isnt mainstream, its hobbyist electronics by the law of analogue is better, then comes the interesting more sterile digital mathematics, programming.

Here you go:

List of Plugin Manufacturers

When I see threads like these, though, I can't help but think that someone is trying to build up a "shopping list" of things to torrent.
People who buy software generally investigate it on a plugin-by-plugin (or bundle-by-bundle) basis.

-Ki
Salem Beats

Just that mainstream companies are better.

I buy my stuff. And I already have my stuff. I have my serials.

Usually the one to speak up are the ones with the problem. Right?

Back