Kuassa Amplifikation One Donwload Help

philfoxnj

I downloaded Amplifikation One for Mac, but the plugin does not appear in the Kuassa folder, nor does it appear in the Mac's plugin folder. It's listed in the menu when downloading it, but it does not appear in the folders. Only the instruction manual does. Help?

Kuassa does not have a customer support number, and for some reason, my emails to them arent going through, so I decided to post it here.

---------- Post added at 03:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 AM ----------

I downloaded Amplifikation One for Mac, but the plugin does not appear in the Kuassa folder, nor does it appear in the Mac's plugin folder. It's listed in the menu when downloading it, but it does not appear in the folders. Only the instruction manual does. Help?

---------- Post added at 03:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 AM ----------

Back