Kontakt not loading patches

jagaloon

Hey all,

Seems like my luck has again run out with NI and a project I made using a instrument called "Upright Piano" refuses to load. I've posted over on the NI forums but to be frank the response time is slim to none so I figure I would give a try here.

When I go to load my project In maschine 2.0 I receive a message pop up stating "loading instruments failed, as their libraries are not installed on this computer"

So I went in and found the name of the file inside of maschine, it's in the Kontakt library, named "Upright Piano". I went to re-add it and was greeted with another error message.

"Kontakt 5 This patch is encrypted and cannot be loaded unless the respective Library is registered properly".

Now the only thing I can think of was that I downloaded the Maschine 2 library and installed that today, that's the only other thing that has changed. I legally own Maschine 2 and K9U so I'm wondering what the problem is.

I tried loading the file inside of kontakt outside of Maschine 2.0 and received the same error.

Has this happened to anyone else, how did you fix the problem?

reinstall the library that is affected as a repair run

Quick update, still unable to get this resolved. Native-instruments has just replied to my submitted ticket, TODAY...

They are now requesting a diagnostic program be run. I must say I'm put out with their customer support. Over a week to reply?

I may just have to uninstall everything and reinstall but frankly between the hassle of buying a second product from NI and having issues right out if the box just like with my MK2 I'm starting to question if I should change companies and stop using NI entirely.

Had to vent a bit as it's become increasingly frustrating, especially when he my second new NI product.

run the diagnostic

- it will pull up stuff that will tell NI what the real problem is

- they may have taken this long as they may have had to write the diagnostic program to begin with......

run the diagnostic

- it will pull up stuff that will tell NI what the real problem is

- they may have taken this long as they may have had to write the diagnostic program to begin with......

I kicked myself when I saw the reply cause I did run a diagnostic when I had a issue with maschine 1.8 and my mk2. I should have run the diagnostic and sent that in along with the screenshot of the error and my system configuration.

Just did not think it would have taken a week to reply. Do you think NI writes a diagnostic for every ticket ?

not every ticket but they will have to write some new stuff if the system is different or the config of your machine differs from what they expect - remember we are now mostly using 64 bit systems but some of their software is only 32 bit compatible so writing diagnostics may take time

Back