Kontakt instruments DEMO???

Dennis1990

I bought a vst (Sensual Saxophone) that can only be used through Kontakt Player 5 and when I open it, it says DEMO and reading online it says non-kontakt instruments are DEMO

When the demo timer runs out will I be able to import and run the vst again???
Or should I have activation code to unlock the demo mode???

If not, what do I do???? :hmmm::hmmm::hmmm::hmmm::hmmm:

For some kontakt 5 expantion you will need the full version of kontakt 5 with the latest update to be able run in without the demo mode . If you own the full version and still run into demo mode its because you didnt activate the instrument on the NI center . Some wont need the activation key tough (those who are not partner with native instrument) What you can do is like you said close your programme and re open it and you will get an other 15-30 minute for finishing your melody . What you can do to is use the freeze mode in fl studio .Assign kontakt to a mixer channel freeze the track and export it in wav so this way it wont restart every 15 min once you made your melody . Then you can mix it and do what ever you want . You can check on youtube how to freeze track its very easy . Im sure other daw can do this to .

Hope it help

Back