iZotope Ozone 6 Coming Out Soon! (+ deals on Ozone 5)

Salem Beats

Ki from Salem-Beats.com
Hey guys,

I was browsing around on PluginBoutique today and stumbled across these 2 deals:

iZotope Ozone 5, 20% Off

iZotope Ozone 5 Advanced, 40% Off

Those deals were pretty cool and all, but I was even more excited when I saw this:

Looks like anyone who picks up 5 through this sale right now will get 6 for free.

Now,
I haven't been able to find any information about what's in store for Ozone 6, so I'm assuming this is a leak... Exciting news to me, though! :)
Maybe iZotope will be more forthcoming about 6 in the next few days, or after the sale, or...?

Really wondering what might be in store with the update - right now, a Google search brings up nothing.

-Ki
Salem Beats

So if you buy 5 now at a discounted price; they will give you 6 for free? But when someone already owns 5 they charge 99 bucks for an upgrade?

I was looking for it but dynamic eq is just on the advanced version and the reverb is removed from it.

Interesting. The upgrade doesn't replace version 5, though, does it? (I would assume not, as it would break old projects' compatibility but I haven't bought it to confirm)

So if you have 5 Advanced, it seems that you could use the reverb from 5 alongside the other features of 6.

-Ki
Salem Beats

Last edited:
I was looking for it but dynamic eq is just on the advanced version and the reverb is removed from it.

Really, I thought that would of been a major selling point over ozone 5. No doubt we'll get a better look over the next month.
If you have Ableton and max for live the following video may be of interest.

If you have to ask the question, then it probably isn't (for your circumstances).

I find Ozone to be really useful, and I'm glad to have the extra features from Advanced.
I get a lot of use out of all of the tools and each of the special options.

600$ useful? Honest question.

Suppose I should just go demo it and skip this whole party....

Back