iPad Beat making!

So I recently bought an iPad. Love it. I downloaded retronyms Tabletop and iMPC both of which are very fun on there own and even better together. I have one complaint. When you sample a sound and save it in either iMPC or Tabletop there is NO way to delete it at all. Does anyone here use these apps and if so can you let me know if I'm right or I just missed it. I really hope there is a way as if not at some point my samples will just fill up my whole iPad. Anyways I love using these apps and if that is a design flaw I really hope Retronyms adds it in an update soon.
Keep the beats knockin. Peace
Jazzydrew

Chubby c,
Funny thing is I have Beatmaker 2 also. I like using both. The main thing I like about beatmaker 2 is the chop shop. Something that I can't believe they didn't put in iMPC. But. I really like the way Tabletop is set up. The T-101 triggerator to me almost functions how I'm used to using maschine for building songs. Loop by loop. It feels comfortable for me.
With that said tho. If anybody else had my same problem. I contacted Retronyms and am a bit embarrassed actually. All you do is hook your iPad up to your computer go to iTunes file sharing. Click on iMPC or Tabletop (whichever you sampled in) and all of your sounds show up. Then all you do is delete whichever ones you don't want anymore. So Problem Solved. Do you guys know if there is a thread where we can showcase iOS made music only. I must say I Love maschine but these Apps are amazing especially for just sittin at a coffee shop or something. Let me know if so. Peace

Back