i really need some help

XNEGD

i've been trying tirelessly for the entire time i've been making music to achieve the autotune effect that allows you to autotune your voice while the autotune software snaps to every note you hit regardless of what key the song is in, but i just don't know how that works.

i use antares autotune 8 and i believe how one gets this effect is choosing the option on antares autotune called "Target Notes via MIDI" but tbh idek what MIDI is exactly. will this mean i need a MIDI keyboard to connect to my computer and when i select "Target Notes via MIDI" will the software snap to every note i hit regardless of the key of a song.

i really need some help with this it will really elevate my music and ill be able to hit any note and construct any melody on any song, much like Travis Scott does when he performs; he sings and the autotune works automatically (so to speak) like in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IyeTXtJJ8s

if anyone can help me out it would be so much appreciated, im sure its probably very simple but i just cant figure it out.

Back