How many of you producer actually buy and use sample kits/loop packs?

Do you use loop packs?

• Total voters
Lol, that's funny..
You do realise this music is mostly made with synthesizers and drum computers, I hope?
Please look up some basic basics before you start acting like you know a lot of shit.. then in a few years, maybe come back to this post and know why I'm laughing right now.

Drum computers play samples bro, I can't believe you wrote that and didn't realize that. So point taken.

Also, I may not know everything but I do know my shit. You can't make something like this without good samples: Dillon Francis - Say Less (ft. G - Eazy) [MNW Remix] by MNW | Free Listening on SoundCloud

You might be able to make cute-sy deep house with whatever you have lying around but you can't make good sounding COMMERCIAL EDM with shitty samples.

Lol.. yes, the TR-808 plays samples for sure.
Keep digging that hole, buddy.. you might reach China yet.. I hear they're all loco for that generic EDM shite over there :)

Thanks for calling my music cute though.

Lol.. yes, the TR-808 plays samples for sure.
Keep digging that hole, buddy.. you might reach China yet.. I hear they're all loco for that generic EDM shite over there :)

Thanks for calling my music cute though.

Sure man, we can stop this so you can stop embarrassing yourself ^_^

We don't have to.. but I guess I'll be seeing you at ADE next year anyway, the way your career is taking off like a rocketship... You can apologise to me then.

As always.. but don't let me keep you.. you have to go make some of that classy good commercial EDM, quick... before it goes out of style.

Back