Help ReWiring Pro Tools to FL Studio 11

Stereo Prophet

Diamond Life
So I know for a fact that ReWire works for my Pro Tools because I accidently did it with Reason. So after that I looked online to see if FL and PT could ReWire and found that most all DAW's are compatible with each other but for some reason my PT only finds Reason, Reason doesnt work as a host, FL Studio wont find ANY of my DAW's and I dont event want to try and fiddle with Ableton, I'm way to young to be getting grey hairs over this, anyone have any advice? When I got into (pro tools) instruments > ReWire I only see Reason which I NEVER use, Ive installed the drivers and set both FL 10 and 11 to be rewire clients via the guide made my ImageLine but PT and FL just dont want to hook up and make a dope baby track :cry:

Thanks in advance

If you add an instrument track and don't see FL Studio on the list then you don't have the Rewire
for it installed.

Peace

If you add an instrument track and don't see FL Studio on the list then you don't have the Rewire
for it installed.

Peace

I installed it twice, I even uninstalled it and reinstalled it, nothin. But thanks for the tip, i'm gonna uninstall it and update the plugins, I think that my be the issue (by plugins I mean the installation by going StartMenu > Image-Line > FL Studio 10/11(Folder) > Advanced > Plugin Installer) and then re-register it

I'm not sure bruh.
I can see all of my rewire applications so it could be anything.
Good Luck though.

Peace

I'm not sure bruh.
I can see all of my rewire applications so it could be anything.
Good Luck though.

Peace

Preciate it, hopefully I get something working, I'm tired of making a track, exporting everything as .wav and then moving it into PT via loop folder.

Back