Help: Fl Studio 11 + Komplete 9 U = What Plug Ins do I need?

Maikieru

Hey guys I have been using Fl Studio 11 for a quite a while now and thought it was time for an upgrade so I just bought Komplete 9 Ultimate and went through the installation-process.

Now I have a bunch of plugins that I can use and to say the least it is kind of overwhelming.

I'm wondering what plugins I should enable and learn so that I will be able to make my own original music.

I will be doing House-Edm-Pop-ish music with my own vocals and stuff so I would like to know what you guys think are must-have-Plugins that I should use?

Maybe someone could post a list of his enabled Channels and Effects with some explanation as to what everything is used for? That would help me a lot!

Google, educate yourself, read the manuals for all the plugins. I have never seen anyone post having bought a great set of plugins complaining that there are too many. There isn't really much people can tell you here that you can't figure out yourself by simply searching the web for information about them and trying them out for yourself. Seriously.

In order of easy to use and basic to extremely weird, deep and complex, I would hazard a guess at 3x osc-monark- massive- razor- fm8 and sytrus- absynth- reaktor.

But probably most poppy edm sounds can be made with 3x osc, reverb and a distortion plug. :D

I don't really know how to answer this -- play around and have fun!

This is one of those questions that you shouldn't really need us to help you out with. Experiment a bit.

-Ki
Salem Beats

Back